Featured RSS Underground Content Creators
What makes a "Real" CMS(Content Management System) "Really Good" and which System is right for me?
As the market floods with CMS solutions offered by a
hundred different companies, one may start thinking "How in the world
am I going to find a CMS that will firstly gives me what I want and
need now and secondly will that system be able to provide me with what
I am going to need in say 4 to 10 years from now?". Finding a CMS that
fills this category can be the single toughest thing you can undertake
in your quest for CMS bliss!
6. What kind of content authoring environment does the
CMS provide? Most CMS's provide browser based content authoring, this
kind of environment is very limited in functionality, also for any
changes to a page the browser must connect to the server before proceeding
with anything else... And you may only work on one thing at a time...
This can be a slow and tedious process. One thing I have found out
about browser based content authoring: It is not possible to upload
multiple images/documents, either you must leave the browser and start
up a FTP program or upload each image/document separately, now who
wants to do that? Browser based content authoring can also lock you
into a particular browser or Operating system, so what happens if in
your company the management department is using Windows and the Graphics
department is using Macintosh? All of this can be solved by a content
authoring environment which is developed using Java/Swing, which will
if properly developed run on just about any system, not only that but
you will be using a rich, responsive and friendly content authoring
About the Writer of this Article
Scott Taylor - Head Developer, Internet Consultant and Owner of
Are content creators in danger?
A few days ago Goarticles.com, perhaps the most popular article database online, declared war to many "Content Creator scripts" and "article crawlers".
For those new to this concept, this popular scripts crawl article sites, extract the content under a certain cathegory and then publish it on the script owner's web site... hundreds at a time.
You may find content creation scripts all over the Internet, ranging from $67 to $200, and most support Goarticles.com as one of it main sources...
Unfortunately they are encoutering big problems since the article site giant started to ban hypertactive IPs a few weeks ago. Now Goarticles have introduced an anti-automatic crawling protection similar to the one used by Google to prevent non manual site submissions.
If you are planning to purchase some piece of software or script that claims to build tons of pages based on article content, do ask the vendor if they use Goarticles.com as their main source, or if they are planning to upgrade their script to solve the problem.
On the other hand, it seems possible that other article sites such as Articlecity.com, may decide to implement the same anti crawling protection in order to preserve the high value of their service, while keeping a flow of "real" visitors to their site. Content creators can access thousands of articles, and publish them, without even having to open their web browser. This should be hurting article sites quite enough.
About the Writer of this Article
"How to -without the big time hype- set up
12 High Readership Content Ideas!
1. How To Articles: they include detailed step by step instructions. Examples: how to publish your e-zine, how to promote your business, how to attract visitors to your web site.
2. Tips: they are usually small pieces of information about the size of a paragraph. Examples: tips on using a product, tips on doing your taxes.
3. Top Lists: they are a group of tips listed in order, usually numbered from first to last. Examples: top 7 ways to get to the top of search engines, top 10 ways to market your product.
4. News Articles: they can include news about your industry or company information. Examples: joint ventures, new product releases, special events, overseas activity
5. Interview Articles: they could include interviews from customers, employees and experts. Examples: interview an employee that won an award, an expert related to your industry, a satisfied customer, people profiles.
6. Publications: they include information that's bundled together to take with the person. Examples: ebooks, reports, software, auto responder information.
7. Business History Articles: they include information about your business. Examples: years in business, goals your business has accomplished, community affairs, financial information.
8. Product Articles: they include information about your product or services. Examples: new products, improvements to existing products, new accessories.
9. Visual Content: they include visual helpers that help explains, shows or supports an example. Examples: charts, photos, graphics, graphs.
10. Entertaining Content: they include humorous and off beat information. Examples: contests; quizzes, trivia, puzzles, games, cartoons.
11. Excerpts: they include information used from other resources for different purposes, but can also support your business. Examples: journal articles, transcripts of seminars, reprints, speeches, press releases.
12. Technology Content: they are new technologies you can use to present your content. Examples: audio clips, streaming video, MP3 files.
Larry Dotson. Get 1239 FREE Internet Business eBooks when you visit: http://www.ldpublishing.com As a bonus, Bob Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! http://adv-marketing.com/business.
Hey, please visit the Internet Marketing web sites:
Recently Added Internet Related Articles:
Content Tips - I laugh at that suggestion because I have seen physical evidence of its' existence before my very eyes many times over the last few months. There was a time, if you Googled me you would get a staggering 95,000 results.
Rss Resources - As you search around this article site looking for articles to add to your web site, consider this: there are probably 10 people like yourself doing the same exact thing. Not only are they doing the same exact thing, but they are probably looking at, and taking the same articles you are considering to add to their site.
Website Content Writer - Website content writer wanted! Are you qualified to answer this ad? If you believe in yourself, are flexible, and can create a portfolio of your online work, then you are definitely qualified to be a web site content writer! It's funny, but when we believe that we're a particular way, we begin to act that way. So try it out. Believe for twenty minutes that you are a professional web site content writer.
Online Content - So I keep adding relevant information. Relevant means info relating only to Affiliate and Niche Marketing. Nothing else. I am not trying to sell used cars, or give away free vacations, or offer travel plans, or offer advice on care of your favorite pet. You must stay away from the temptation to get sidetracked and have articles, or banners trying to promote products that have nothing to do with your site's main purpose.
Adding Fresh Content - As you start getting more media-savvy, you'll find yourself coming up with more and more information and ideas to help the public. Not all of these ideas will strike the fancy of your media contacts, but don't let them go to waste--become a media person yourself by publishing an e-zine.
Blogging Software - If you are eager to create a weblog there are many kinds of blogging software to get you going easily and quickly. One of most popular is Blogger.com. However if you are serious about growing a professional business, I'd suggest getting a real domain name and hosting account. This could be compared to the days when many companies offered free hosting so you could set up your own web site.
RSS Resources - RSS resources for webmasters that is Highly Relevant and Search Engine Friendly!
Organic Seo - Actually, the answer is as simple as this article. You're probably experiencing one of the best examples of Organic SEO right this moment by reading this article. Article marketing is pure Organic SEO. You let your article and your author's resource box build one-way links from related niche sites to your site.
Content Writing - Advances in mobile phone technology is now moving faster then any other market. Computers may be getting faster, but they have reached there potential - it will be along time before we see something completely different on a computer again.
RSS Feeds XML Dynamic Content Sitemaps News Feeds Blogging Content For Webmaster
RSS Underground - RSS Resources - Dynamic Directory - Article Menu - Blog
© 2013 RSS Underground