Hot! Download Blogging Software
RSS Underground Blogging Article
Blogging for customers
Blogs are a great way to keep in touch with your customers. Why? No spam filters. Blogs are proactive tools and not reactive like an email. If people want to know what's going on, they must log on to your weblog and find out on their own. This is great news because you don't have to deal with the spam filters that and bulk mail options.
Like most people I also have my bulk folder setup to catch newsletter and other types of bulk mail. Then there is the problem with company email addresses. As viruses and spam have taken over the email space, many corporations are severely restricting the types of correspondence that will flow through their servers.
| RSSUnderground Editor's Tip! Hey
you want to have a free
hosted web site that you can use for anything you want?
The only catch is that these guys show an Adsense ad at the
top of the page - but so what! You can still use it to promote
your business or other web sites! I do not make any money
from telling you this - just the satsisfaction of knowing
I am helping my fellow webmasters and marketers find quality
free web hosting! Look at my free site - Espanol
Articulous. I haven't done much with it yet but it is
a real site and you even get proper FTP so you can upload
images and pages without having to use a clunky file manager!
Check it out! It's worth it - it's free!
When you have a weblog , people can log on while they're at work and still get their daily dose of whatever marketing tip or advice you have to offer.
RSS on the desktop
Site visitors might also be able to get away with a desktop reader even if they are now allowed to use other applications while they are at work or at home. The readers are safe, clean and efficient.
If you have a single web site or a network or sites, you can create a commercial feed, add affiliate links and even send out special announcements and updates without worrying about bounce backs and getting unfairly tagged as a spammer.
There are free blogging services all over the web. Don't miss out on this powerful marketing tool. Get a weblog for your web site right now at Blogger.
Related: Public Domain Content - RSS Reader
RSS Underground Featured Article Author Box
This article may be freely distributed as long as there is an active link back to http://www.rapidlingo.com
Blogging Your Way to Goal Success
If you have always been procrastinating on how to get started or going with your goals, try this interesting method. Write a weblog .
"What? You are asking me to publicly declare my goals?" Before you start thinking that this is another fruitless suggestion, would it convince you if we are to tell you that famous professional life coaches such as Anthony Robbins actually encourage people "to make commitments to others who hold them to a higher standard" about their goals?
When you make public announcements to people you trust about your goals, the tendency is, you will do whatever it takes to achieve your wildest dreams so as not to disappoint them. You will be less likely to stray from your bottom-line.
"Alright, I am convinced of the benefits of announcing my goals. But why must I have a weblog ?" A weblog gives you more advantages than what a verbal announcement can provide. It helps you to
(1) Expand the No. of People You Are Committed To Imagine declaring your goals to the entire internet community! Being online and available 24 by 7, almost anyone who have access to your weblog url would be able to share your joys and frustrations in the pursuit of your dreams. Even your loved ones working or studying overseas would be able to know your progress through the internet. Surely you would not want to let them down by procrastinating on your goal tasks?
(2) Focus and Review Your Goals As you write about your goal progress in the weblog , you are actually focusing and reviewing the targets and methods in your goal plan. Say for example, your goal is to lose 20 pounds in 6 months. After sticking to a non-fat diet for 3 months, you find that your weight loss remained stagnant upon reviewing your past weblog records. At this time, it may be appropriate for you to change your approach towards achieving your goal. You may want to add some exercise into your goal tasks, or change the timeline of your target. Sometimes, if you allow readers to add comments or suggestions to your weblog , you might also receive an interesting tip or two from your friends or the public who have "been there, done that".
(3) Obtain Constant Visualization of Success By consistently visualizing that you are living your dreams, it is easier to encourage yourself to achieve much more with your goal. A weblog provides that kind of opportunity for this consistent reflection. If you write your weblog on a weekly or even daily basis, you are constantly reminding yourself of the potential success that you can achieve should you religiously work on the goals tasks in the action plan.
(4) Get a Constant Stream of Motivation Most people derive a lot of satisfaction and momentum once they have realized that they have made a lot of progress in their goal endeavours. It will be exhilarating to know how close you are to achieving your goals. Is not it? If you have a weblog , you can easily check your status just by reviewing your past records. While checking, you may also come across a few words of encouragement left by your friends or the public on your weblog . It is just like running a marathon race, with people constantly cheering you on the sides. Eventually you will be able to run pass the finishing line!
Start a weblog today and write towards your goal success. You will be amazed at its results! See you at the finishing line.
About the Author Ellesse Chow is the creator of http://www.goal-setting-college.com , a web site that provides a 4 part Goal Setting Tutorial, other related articles & resources. Subscribe to Goal Setting College's newsletter and get inspired by people who achieved their financial, personal goals today!
Make Money Blogging
You have created a weblog and your weblog is dedicated to a niche industry. Have you ever thought that the weblog could make money for you? We would look here in this article, ways and means, to make money blogging. Lets first have a look at what are the prerequisites for a weblog needed to make money: 1. Blog needs to be dedicated to a niche market. 2. Updated regularly. 3. Enough back links (Don't worry for it. Directory submission would be enough to begin with) 4. Good weblog host or application (blogger, Xanga or typepad recommended), and 5. High quality articles or news items supported with images. Get the above criteria in place and Hurrah... You are ready to Make Money Blogging.
Top 5 Ways to Make Money Blogging Lets now take a look at top 5 ways using which you could make money blogging: 1. Google Adsense Google Adsense delivers text and image ads to the authorized web sites/blogs depending on the content of the web site. Small code is required to be pasted at proper locations on a webpage and Google automatically recognizes the page. Google shares the revenue it gets from the advertisers whenever a visitor clicks on these ads. Google bills advertisers on price per click basis (PPC). Advertisers are required to pay only when any visitor clicks on their ads. They bid against each other for the keywords in order to receive better placement and thus prices for each keyword differ from one another. It is better to choose keywords for your weblog which pays high $ per click. 2. Amazon Amazon Associate program is another important way to make money blogging. The Amazon Associate program gives opportunity to web site/blog publishers to promote any product from its inventory by adding a predefined code to their web site/blog, which, when clicked by a visitor, takes them to the relevant product page. Once the visitor buys the product, the weblog owner will be compensated with a commission.
3. Blogads You can use Blogads as an effective tool to have a better control over the advertisers in your blogs. You can analyze and compare your profits with any one of your online agencies. Blogads can be simply specified as an advertising service used for the web logs or blogs. From the total money generated by Blogads, it retains 20% of it and the remaining money is paid to you through PayPal or checks.
•Crispads is another useful network focused on the blogs. You can put your advertisements in their blogs using Crispads. You can move through their RSS/ATOM feeds that help in generating revenues. •Tagword - It is similar to Blogads. It makes you select the ads and their price.
Users can place their text-based ads in the site within minutes and the ads will be displayed instantly on the web site.
4. Affiliate Programs Your affiliate programs can help you earn a lot of money for selected products and services. Lot of web sites offers you to become affiliate members. These affiliate programs can provide a better reach and an in-depth exposure to the products. The commissions for the sales differ according to the quality of the product, sales and marketing strategy involved. You can gather information related to the commissions by looking into the catalogues of Link Share and Commission junctions.
5. Text Links Text links has emerged out to be the best form of moneymaking source that you can use instead of cluttering or crowding the page with ads. You don't have to make these text links prominent within your web site. This link can act as an extra value to your site and will also help to promote the rankings of other sites. In most of the cases you will find these text links placed in the bottom of the web pages. The best part of this strategy is that the publishers send and accept links as the market continues to grow.
Matt Bacak became "#1 Best Selling Author" in just a few short hours. Recent Entrepreneur Magazine's e-Biz radio show host is turning Authors, Speakers, and Experts into Overnight Success Stories. Discover The Secrets To Unleash The Powerful Promoter In You! Sign up for Matt Bacak's Promoting Tips Ezine ($100 value) just visit his web site at http://www.powerfulpromoter.com or http://promotingtips.com
please visit the Internet Marketing web sites:
Free Webmaster Tools
Recently Added Internet Related Articles:
Xml Files - Like HTML, both Netscape and Microsoft browsers support XML. As XML files are text files, it becomes easier for a programmer to debug application. But at the same time, being in a text format, XML files are always larger than comparable binary formats. XML is a family of technologies.
Xml Document - Another advantage of using Java is the concept of JavaBeans, which is a software component model for Java that allows the rapid development of an application by using a visual buider.DOM is one of the methods for accessing the structure of an XML document.
Internet Marketing - Writing articles require Thinking, Planning, Organizing and Researching. So to get started, relax quietly, put your thinking cap on, select a topic that you are most familiar with, say Home Based Business or Internet Marketing and brains storm your thoughts.
Online Content - So I keep adding relevant information. Relevant means info relating only to Affiliate and Niche Marketing. Nothing else. I am not trying to sell used cars, or give away free vacations, or offer travel plans, or offer advice on care of your favorite pet. You must stay away from the temptation to get sidetracked and have articles, or banners trying to promote products that have nothing to do with your site's main purpose.
Content Development Plan - Any decent content can be optimized, all it needs is intelligent keyword choices and correct links placements. The content comprises of following: · Web Copy · Links · Tags · Content arrangement.
Fitness Blogging - Every morning that I awake the internet is one of the things that I give God thanks for. Never has it been so easy to start your own business and you can even market it for free with the right techniques. Anyone from my farmer Grandmother to the beggar on the street can have their own online business. The easiest way to start one's own internet business is to sign up as an affiliate and sell a company's services or wares for a commission.
Business Blogs - Rob Benwell, a high school dropout has really got himself an ebook to be proud of. Blogging to the Bank is the name of this unbelievable ebook Blogging to The Bank is for those who want to make a lot of money online, but who are on a tight budget.
Blog Content - The main reason why most writers are still struggling is simply because many content providers do not possess the required skills necessary for success. One of the biggest disadvantages that online freelance writers have is that they are usually not marketing experts and in fact hardly possess enough marketing skills to be able to find clients online.
Article Content - Every piece of advice at the moment about improving search engine position especially Google suggests that web sites should be updated regularly with good quality content. The phrase 'Content is King' is seen in most articles on the subject now.
Blog Software Downloads