Featured RSS Underground Blogging Article
Six Quick Ways Your Website Benefits From Blogging
In this article I'm going to give you six ways that having a weblog helps your web site. There are a lot more reasons to start a weblog , but this article has to do with the benefits to your web site.
1. A weblog on the same domain name, (as part of your web site like yourdomainname.com/blog) can help you add fresh content to your web site without having to know html. Fresh daily or even weekly content can keep the search spiders coming back more often. Writing your weblog posts on the topics or search terms you want to be relevant for helps as well. Each weblog post becomes another webpage targeted for your keywords.
2. A weblog on the same domain name will also help you increase the number of pages that are included as part of your web site. Content is king and having a ton of relative content will increase your chances of drawing visitors to your web site.
3. A Blog on the same domain name or on a subdomain of your domain name or even one that is on another domain name can help you reach out to potential and existing customers with special offers, information, surveys, and more. You can add sales offers on the fly without having to call your web designer to add it for you.
4. A weblog on a subdomain like weblog .yourname.com is another way to go. Subdomains in most cases are treated as a separate domain name, yet can bring yourname.com more traffic as well. Here link popularity also kicks in a little. You of course link to yourname.com from weblog .yourname.com but you can also trade links with other blogs but have them link to yourname.com instead of weblog .yourname.com. Those links will be treated as one-way-inbound-links and that helps your page rank, but also brings you more traffic.
5. A weblog on it's own domain name can do that as well, but the link from it to yourname.com is going to carry more weight.
6. Getting the spiders to find all of your new web sites. I find that because I have several blogs, if I want to get my or a client's new web site crawled by the search engines I can do it faster by adding a link to my blogs than I can by submitting to the search engines. Because I update my blogs daily, the spider crawls the weblog a lot and follows the links there. I have seen this work for getting a web site crawled within 3 days. This only works for a weblog that has been regularly updated for awhile. (around 6 months or more).
As I said above, these are only the benefits you get from blogging as it applies to your web site. What I haven't mentioned is that by building up a steady readership on a weblog , you will gain a lot of new customers. They get to know you and trust you by reading your weblog every day.
I welcome all comments and suggestions. There are a lot of other advantages to your web site, but the six I have just mentioned should be enough to get you started blogging right away!
RSS Underground Featured Article Author Box
Chris McElroy AKA NameCritic writes six blogs daily, manages blogs and forums for several companies. He consults with clients about their projects and can help with ways to increase their visibility. His weblog about blogging is at www.blogs.pn His humor weblog is at http://www.wholettheblogout.com Start your own weblog free at http://www.thingsthatjustpissmeoff.com
Don't Waste Your Time and Money Blogging
Every day millions of people start blogging. Indeed, the best estimates show that a new weblog is created every single second of every day. As if this weren't enough extra material being added to the Internet, there are of course millions of blogs already in existence. There is a vast amount of new information being added to the Internet every minute of every day.
Many people have been told that blogging helps increase your visibility on the Internet. That's true enough, but if you are in business at what cost?
Let's assume your time costs $100 an hour and that you spend a total of two hours a week adding to your weblog . That's $200 a week or $10,400 a year. That's the cost of blogging to your business. You really should calculate the amount of time and its value to your business.
Once you've found out how much blogging is costing your business, you need to consider how much money it is actually making. How many people bought items or services from you as a direct result of your weblog ? If you don't know, you need to add tracking codes to your weblog links to ensure you can work this out.
Also, add up all the advertising income or affiliate income you've generated via your weblog . Then look at the total. If it is less than the cost, you're wasting time and losing money by blogging. Don't let the fashion for blogging overcome traditional business requirements of profitability. For many people blogging is actually draining their profits, but they are unaware of this because they are not measuring their weblog .
Ensure you measure your weblog using tracking codes so you can check the real value of your blogging efforts. To do otherwise could seriously affect the profitability of your business.
True enough, blogs can raise your visibility on the Internet and can help boost search engine rankings. But being top of the search results for a particular keyword is of no value to you in business unless being top of the page actually translates into sales. Far too many people chase search engine ranking at the expense of chasing customers.
If you are using a weblog to gain search engine ranking, but have not measured the income generated as a result, you could be wasting your time by writing your weblog . As ever in business, measurement is essential if you are to do your best. So don't weblog hopefully; measure its real impact.
Indratno Widiarto lives in Jakarta. He's actively promoting internet business through his Indonesian Blog at http://bisnisweb.blogspot.com. He learn a lot about internet marketing at AffiliateClassRoom.Com, a respected Affiliate ClassRoom managed and organized by Anik Singal, a wellknown internet marketer.
Blogging to the Bank
Blogging to the Bank
If you are looking to make some really easy money online then Blogging to the Bank is your key to start an internet business. This system is created by a very intelligent internet marketer, Rob Benwell. If you don't have all the capital in the world you can start "Blogging to the Bank" on a shoestring budget.
So the ultimate reason you would buy blogging to the bank is to make money online. Is it possible to make money with blogs? The answer is yes, I make money with blogs every single day. Rob created a very easy to follow system and if you follow it you will make money, it is that simple.
The basic steps in Blogging to the Bank are to set up blogs using Blogger.com which is a free service where you could create as many blogs as you like. Yes, this is why Blogging to the Bank is so popular because it does not require any start up cash, only your time. If you are willing to put your time into this internet business you will most definintely succeed, especially with a guide like Rob gives you.
If you work hard at anything I believe that you can succeed, but it is important to have a guide to follow and there is no better guide for blogging than Blogging to the Bank. Buy Blogging to the Bank
Hey, please visit the Internet Marketing web sites:
Recently Added Internet Related Articles:
Blogging Scene - It seems that contributing to the online Blogging scene has almost become a necessity of online life in recent years. What started as daily diaries posted online for the whole world to see has now become an extra tool for those specialising in search engine optimisation, as blogs often contain good relevant content that certain search engines like.
"External Content - 10) Not setting the stage. An introduction should be more than just ""Hello. Today we'll be discussing _____."" If you just jump into the content without setting up the presentation, it can get you off to a jumpy, disjointed start. An introduction should give the audience a sense of who you are, what you're there to do and what's in it for them to listen."
Professional Blogger - When one gives a quick look at the articles written on blogging, the common theme seems to be making money from blogging. The authors invariably talk about adsense and how we can make money from blogs.
Free Content Website - The sites are complete with articles and include 3 Adsense units on each page. Also included is a search ad unit on each page. Each of the pages on this site are SEO friendly to help effective spidering of the site. You can add more articles easily to make the site more unique.
Content Developer - 888 the operators of casino on net and pacific poker have been accused of stealing webmasters content in an attempt to increase their search engine positions. The practice known as "scraping" is a spam technique and is condemned by all the major search engines.
Article Directories - Latin kidnapped the word "plagion" from ancient Greek and it ended up in English as "plagiarism". It literally means "to kidnap" - most commonly, to misappropriate content and wrongly attribute it to oneself. It is a close kin of piracy.
Experience Writing - Your marketing campaign will be there to keep you aligned with your mission. Without a campain, you will never be able to focus your effort. The short-term goal? Hit the market hard and steady. Go for capture and conversion that builds trust and credibility with your customers. The final goal? Unleash the "Ultimate Product" on your audience and make that sale.
Unlimited Weblogs - Blogs seem to be everywhere now, even making it into the dictionary. So what is a weblog and what can it do for your home based business? A weblog is simply an online journal that, when used strategically, and boost your sales and allow to you network more effectively.
Traffic Subscribers - Boost your search engine ranking and daily visitor count by posting keyword rich articles and content on your web-site. For example, if your business involves offering products and services related to fitness, posting fitness related articles and content will attract unlimited prospective customers on a regular basis!
RSS Feeds XML Dynamic Content Sitemaps News Feeds Blogging Content For Webmaster
RSS Underground - RSS Resources - Dynamic Directory - Article Menu - Blog
© 2013 RSS Underground