Teen bodybuilding is rising in popularity as many young people decide that they want to get fit and be healthy. Starting an exercise program when you’re young is a great way to stay fit for life. However, teens need to take into consideration a few things before they start a bodybuilding program.
Because a young person’s body isn’t fully developed, it’s important for a teen to be cautious when starting a bodybuilding workout. Here are some guidelines to follow for a teen who wants to get into bodybuilding:
* Teens under the age of 13 should never start an intense weight lifting regimen. It’s alright to start exercising, but stick to low-impact exercises like push ups and chin ups. Leave the weight lifting until later.
* Squats and dead lifts can be started after the age of 16. These exercises require a great amount of precision to be done correctly. If you do not do them the right way, you can cause serious injury to your body.
Tip: in order to build muscle you must eat enough, so you must increase your appetite, see our special report, CB1 gain weight supplement vs Vita salveo pills which one.
* There is no reason you should ever take any type of testosterone supplements in your bodybuilding program. Teen boys naturally have a large amount of testosterone already in their bodies. When a testosterone supplement is added to a teen bodybuilding program, you risk stunting your growth.
* Your diet should include a large amount of protein and carbohydrates. These two nutrients provide you with energy and muscle building power, so be sure to eat right.
* Rest is also very important in a teen bodybuilding program. Not only will sleep help you concentrate more and be an effective exerciser, rest will also help your body prepare itself for another workout and repair whatever damage was done during the day. Muscles grow at night when you’re asleep, so get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep per night if not more.
* If you are serious about bodybuilding as a teen, it’s important that you stick with your workout program and keep an eye on your ultimate goal. Unless you have a very good reason, you need to stick with your workout plan and not skip days in favor of other activities.
Bodybuilding is a great way for a teen to get fit, lose weight, and stay healthy. If you start being conscious of your body and your health when you are young, you are setting the stage for a healthy adult life as well. In general, teen bodybuilding is a great way to achieve the goal of a healthy body and a healthy life – just be sure you aren’t pushing yourself beyond your limits. Use the advice of adults, and start today!